11/19/12

How I should do with neck and shoulder strain!


I am working in an office that is spending most of the time in front of computer. All of my colleague also have the same syndrome. I think that this office syndromes is now common but it is annoying. I had numbness on my left hand after I had neck&shoulder strain a few month ago. The doctor diagnosed me as spondylosis ( degenerative of joints between the center of the spinal and neural ). I got shock when I heard that and thought I would never be cured. After 2 months of medication, the symptom was still so I asked for physiotherapy which also was not work. I then had Thai Traditional massage that my neck was gentle pulled up every time when I had the massage but I felt a little bit better. After 3 months suffering from numbness when I bended my neck up back. Then I used heat compression of my neck every night before bed time. Could you believe that the symptom was subsided within 1 week. I have never felt numbness again since then because I often extend my neck and rotate shoulders during the day and compress with heat soon after I feel a bit pain.

If you have any good experience about this problem, please share. I also create my website in order to share good things for heath which is www.noblyidea.com

No comments: